Optional materials are presented. These installations to a computer room floor create raised floors with high added value.
Panel Fixing Method
Special Conductive Pad (Patented Product)
It reduces troubles caused from the generation of static electricity generation within computer rooms.
Causes of electrostatic disorder arise from the floor
- Damage of cushion pads due to long term use
- Faulty electrical conductivity at panel holding parts due to the flow of liquid such as wax.
- Rattle due to the faulty leveling of holding feet
Countermeasures against electrostatic disorders arising from the floor
- Improved durability by the use of metal mesh composite
- Prevention of faulty electrical conductivity by a cleaning effect due to point contacts at the protrusions of metal meshes
- Reduced rattles of the panels along with improved durability also improves the walking feeling.
The product was jointly developed with Hitachi Systems, Ltd.
Delivery Case Studies of Raised Floor System
TIS Inc. chose our A600L and G600L lines of floor panels with highly customizable design capabilities.
Click here to contact us if you have any enquiries about our products or you would like an estimate.
Contact us by fax or phone