Roller shoe has the following characteristics, compared to traditional sliding shoes:
- Contact with the rail rolls rather than slides, extending lifespan.
- Reduced rolling resistance cuts running costs.
- Rail wear is reduced by rolling contact.
- The rollers can be replaced separately.
|Type||Dimension L (㎜)||Mass (㎏)|
- The rails should be made of stainless steel or plastic.
- Side-type shoes should be attached alternately, as shown in the diagram, to ensure balance of the flights.
- Remove any foreign bodies (spatter, mortar fragments, etc.) from on the rail before running the machinery.
Delivery Case Studies of Chain / Sprocket
Maizuru-city, Kyoto chose our Hinotch Chain for its newly built East Sewage Treatment Plant.