- International Group
Background of Personal Information Protection Policy of SENQCIA CORPORATION.
SENQCIA CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "SENQCIA") handles the customers information, such as names, workplace or home addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
Personal Information Protection Policy
(1) Establish rules for managing personal information protection and make continual improvements
SENQCIA will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information is put in execution. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
(2) Collect, use and provide personal information and forbid the use of such information for purposes other than the original intent
While carefully considering the personal information is entrusted to us in our company activities, SENQCIA will handle such information appropriately by establishing a management system for personal information protection for each type of business, and also by following our rules for collecting, using or providing personal information. In addition, SENQCIA will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
(3) Implement safety measures and correct problems
To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information security, SENQCIA will implement various measures such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company and preventing incorrect access from outside the company, and strive to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of personal information. In addition, when any problems regarding safety measures are found, SENQCIA will identify the cause to take corrective measures.
(4) Follow laws and norms
SENQCIA will follow the Japanese laws, guidelines and other norms for the handling of personal information. Also, SENQCIA will conform our rules with personal information management to such laws, guidelines and other norms.
(5) Respect a person's rights regarding his or her personal information
When a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, or gives any complaints or requires consultation, SENQCIA will respond with sincerity, respecting the person's rights related to that personal information.
Scope of Application
This document, "About Personal Information Protection", establishes the handling of all personal information by SENQCIA in the company activities.
Collection/Usage Purpose and Provision to Third Party
- 1.SENQCIA will collect and use personal information only to achieve each purpose in our business activities. When SENQCIA requires a person to provide his/her personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of the use beforehand to obtain the consent of the person.
- 2.SENQCIA will not provide the personal information with a third party without first obtaining consent of the person, except in the following cases:
- aCase in which the consent of the person is obtained
- bCase in which part of the business activities of the company is outsourced to an outside contractor and personal information is provided to the same to the required extent , thus allowing business activities to be smoothly implemented. In this case SENQCIA concludes a contract for dealing with personal information with the outside contractor and also adequately supervises the same.
- cCase in which personal information is provided as a result of the take-over of business
- dCases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws
- eCases in which an entry handling personal information entrust the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use
- fCases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned
- gCases in which applicable the next three section
- 3.When required to do so for business activities in which SENQCIA is co-operating with SENQCIA group companies, SENQCIA may provide such group companies with personal information such as names, workplace or home addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
Request to Disclose Personal Information or Raising Complaints
When a person wants to request to disclose, correct, add, delete, stop usage, stop provision to a third party, or notify the purpose of usage of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "disclose and so on") held by SENQCIA, or wants to raise complaints, the person is requested to follow the predefined procedures to make such request.
For inquiries about this document except the request to disclose and so on of personal information and the raising complaints, please contact us in the following way.
department in charge : Corporate Planning Division, SENQCIA CORPORATION.
|Contact by firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact by Mail||Shingu Bldg. 2-4-2, Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8363 Japan|
|Contact by Tel||+81-3-3615-5412|
|recital||Please fill in the following items: Your inquiry (required), Your name (required), e-mail address (required), Postal code, Address, Tel)|